A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
[Visual Novel | Drama | Rated R]
Content Warnings: Contains explicit depictions of drug (ab)use, nudity, and suicidal ideation. Contains coarse language and references to self-harm as well as sexual topics. Graphic visuals can be turned off in the settings of the game.
If you liked the game, please consider leaving me a tip here!
You know those days when you should have just stayed in bed? Those days that end up being a total shitshow? “But Heiko,“ you say, “your whole life‘s a shitshow.“ Well, you‘re not wrong. However, I can confidently say that what you‘re gonna witness this time is really gonna take the cake.
The whole thing already starts off grand - I have to find out that my girlfriend has only been pretending to pay our bills, lately. The reason? We‘re broke. Literally and totally broke. Which may be my fault. Now you‘re probably expecting me to say, “I go ahead and try to fix this, but of course make it worse.“ Almost true. Except that I manage to make it worse even without any serious fixing attempts. And as if that wasn‘t bad enough, there‘s also that creepy VHS tape I got in the mail ...
Just a word of warning: My story isn‘t for the faint of heart. There‘s some upsetting shit happening. You have to expect stuff like existential dread and sexy moments, and last but not least, lots of cocaine. Basically, if you‘re the type of person who can‘t look away when they see a giant train wreck, you‘re (probably) gonna love this.
- 15,547 words
- ca. 50 minutes playtime
- About 60 background images and illustrations
- About 50 sprites
- A few choices that matter
- Two and a half endings
- English and German language options
- Image Gallery
- 1.0: Release
- 1.1: Fixed some weirdness with the message window and timing, fixed a sound effect
- 1.2: Improved German translation, changed some sprites, added new background
- 1.2.1: Fixed some typos in the German version
- 1.3: Added extras gallery. For now it holds images.
- 1.3 IS ONLINE!43 days ago
- MINOR FIXESFeb 15, 2019
- SOME TIME PASSED...Jan 24, 2019
- WOOODec 02, 2018
- SOME FIXESNov 28, 2018
- RELEASENov 24, 2018
- WRAPPING UP.Nov 18, 2018
- WE DID IT, FOLKS (ALMOST)Nov 14, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.